Signing of a Master Agreement between DRC-CC and IEAM
- Kinshasa - Paris - Kinshasa
- Duration : 5 years rentable
A Framework Agreement was signed on 5 December 2019 between the DRC Chamber of Commerce and the Institute of Administration and Management Studies aiming at collaborating in the following disciplinary fields:
- Industry and business relationship;
- Discemination of scientific and technical culture.
The actions in this field are essentially aimed at:
- Recruit and train young Congolese talents through the initial BBA / BPA and MBA / MPA training programs in France and / or China;
- Recruit and train Congolese business leaders and civil servants through the EMBA / EDBA programs in DR Congo, France and China;
- Development of the distance e-MBA program in DR Congo to promote the general level in business management in DR Congo;
- Organize Congolese business leaders to participate in "SRBS International Investment Accelerator" programs for innovative projects between DR Congo, France and China.
2. Relationship with Industry and Business
- Implementation of training in connection with industrial, commercial and other companies;
- Applied research by promoting the university / business partnership;
- Development of research and technological innovation;
- Encourage partnership and twinning of companies, universities of DR Congo, France and China.
- Establishment of research teams in partnership;
- Exchanges of teacher-researchers;
- Support for doctoral research;
- Publication and joint communications.
4. Dissemination of Scientific and Technical Culture
- Organization of thematic conferences;
- Organization of traveling exhibitions, in connection with the Museums of Arts and Crafts.