Studying in France or China
- On 04/04/2020 at 00:54
- In New
- 2408 comments
Studying in France or China
Improve your skills in Administration and Management.
The DRC Chamber of Commerce now offers this opportunity to our young people, students and executives in companies, public or private, who want to improve in these areas. Entrepreneurs and executives of the Public Service are not outdone either ...
What is it about?
The Chamber of Commerce of the DRC and the Institute of Administration and Management Studies (IEAM) have signed since December 30, 2019, a Framework Cooperation Agreement and an Application Agreement of this agreement, highlighting a partnership aimed at developing their relationships in the following areas:
- Initial and continuous training;
- Commercial cooperation;
- Investments through innovative training projects.
By taking this initiative, the Chamber of Commerce wanted to tackle one of the most fundamental problems facing the Congolese nation and constitutes an obstacle for its economic take-off.
So far, capital has been widely cited as the most important factor to be lacking in young nations which, like the Democratic Republic of Congo, experienced independence after the Second World War. But it is clear that 70 years later, they are no more advanced than they were at the time of their independence. On the contrary, they have gone into much debt, therefore impoverished, to such an extent that their natural resources, which they moreover have in abundance, would have only served to repay the capital borrowed from lending nations which are themselves more developed.
On another level, we are witnessing the emergence of nations that have ignored the use of capital to highlight their own resources based on their capacities to assimilate and adapt to the genius of the nations developed by training. . The case of China will always remain the example of the success of a nation which, in less than a century, has managed to turn the tide and become today one of the wealthiest nations on the planet.
If China has succeeded, it is because it has developed in mute, out of sight, an elite specializing in the management of public administration and later in business management which has surprised the world. Today talking about entrepreneurship in China is no longer secret. It has spread its know-how to the whole world to such an extent that it has become the workshop of the world.
Nations that have understood, such as India and Malaysia are in full emergence.
Training, when properly targeted, appears to be the only key element capable of boosting entrepreneurship in a country.
It is with this in mind that the DRC Chamber of Commerce negotiated and signed this partnership with the IEAM.
- Relationship with industry and businesses
- Dissemination of scientific culture
- Recruitment and training of young Congolese talents through the initial BBA / BPA, MBA / MPA training programs, in France or China.
- Recruitment and training of Congolese business leaders and civil servants through MBA / EDBA programs in the DRC, France or China.
- Development of a distance e-MBA program in the ground floor, to promote the general level in business management in the ground floor.
- Organize Congolese business leaders to participate in the "SRBS international investment accelerator" programs for innovative projects between the DRC, France and China.
B. Relationship with industries and business
- Implementation of training in connection with industrial, commercial and other companies;
- Applied research by promoting the university / business partnership;
- Development of research and technological innovation;
- Encourage partnership and twinning of companies, universities in the DRC, France and China.
- Establishment of research teams in partnership;
- Exchange of teacher-researchers;
- Support for doctoral research
- Publication and joint communication
D. Dissemination of Scientific culture
- Thematic conferences;
- Traveling exhibitions.