The Chamber of Commerce of the Democratic Republic of Congo
The CC-RDC, acronym of the Chamber of Commerce of the Democratic Republic of Congo, was created on January 20, 1995 on the initiative of businessmen in accordance with the legal provisions governing Non-Profit Associations in the DRC. It was approved by Ministerial Decree No. 28 / CAB / MIN.ECON & COM / 12, and given legal personality by Ministerial Decree No. 242 / MIN / J & DH / 2013
Who are we ?
- We are a social professional organization of employers, bringing together private and mixed economy companies as well as Non Governmental Organization from all sectors of activity.
- We are the focal point for promoting business opportunities, a showcase and a tool for the social and economic development.
Our vision is to establish a community of fully integrated and competitive businessmen and women nationally and internationally of emerging SME's able to "boost" the national economy.
The CC-DRC's mission is to promote, facilitate and develop trade and business relations between companies in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and in other countries of the world.
The Chamber of Commerce is particularly concerned with:
- Documenting and informing the Congolese business community on foreign markets and their regulations;
- Promoting the creation, growth and development of commercial, industrial, agricultural and craft businesses without neglecting the retraining and training of its members;
- Guiding the prospection of markets, supervise companies, national and foreign in the search for partners and promote their development by encouraging exports;
- Fostering business relationships between its members and business people around the world;
- Seeking funding for its members in difficulty, monitor the management and use of the resources obtained;
- Creating and consolidating harmonious relationships between public authorities and member companies;
- Ensuring the defense of the interests of its members and creating favorable conditions through the mediation procedure in the event of disputes and conflicts;
- Cooperating in the development and implementation of an economic and social development program for the Democratic Republic of the Congo with the Ministry of Commerce;
- Organizing promotional actions. by promotion actions, we must understand:
- Seminar, symposiums and training cycle for executives and agents of member companies at home and abroad;
- Contact days, debates and dinners, etc.
- Fairs, shows and exhibitions;
- Participation in foreign fairs and shows;
- Business proposals and tenders;
- Acquisition and dissemination of economic information.
- Creating a central purchasing body that can promote the commercial transactions of member companies;
- Creating national processing industries for the export of national finished or semi-finished products;
- Collaborating with national and international authorities and our diplomatic missions abroad to support the Government's program in matters of foreign trade.
Range of actions
The CC-DRC operates across the entire Democratic Republic of the Congo. It has representations at the international level wherever the need arises.
The CC-RDC offers its members a varied range of innovative, practical and adapted services for the development of their business.
- As a business club : an opportunity for periodic meetings of entrepreneurs with each other or with political decision-makers, animated to exchange and share experiences.
- As a Facilitator : with her experience of the economic realities of the DRC, she facilitates the creation of businesses, mobilizes capital, provides advice and solutions and provides increased technical support to SME's:
- Market penetration
- Administrative documents
- The office and vehicle rental service
- Stay, business trips.
- As an Assistant : Advices, negotiation of contracts;
- As an Attendant : She collects debts on behalf of its members and provides commercial credit guarantees;
- As a Business network : It connects its members with the entrepreneurs of the world. The bearers of ideas, the promoters of the projects and the donors.
Business Development Center (BDC)
The incubator is a business creation intended to welcome the initiators of projects that create ignorant businesses by providing necessary assistance in terms of training, advice and financing in exchange for capital. From the BDC, the CC-RDC financial partners will be able to procure credits for the initiators of the projects.
Find support and help for business development.
The CC-RDC offers traders, industrials or service providers, advises on business creation and development and carry out "tailor-made" support for them. It provides networks of advisers specialized in the following areas: trade, industry policy, tourism, services, environment, international development.
- Develop collective actions;
- Lead training;
- Provide support to professional groups, facilitate business relationships with local authorities.
The CC-RDC is a multifaceted assistance (information, advice, training, animation, support) having for field of competence, the creation, the development, the mutation, the evolution and the transmission of companies.
Last edited: 10/07/2020