JEDIDJA NEW TECHNOLOGIES SARL, has for object the exercise of general trade.
Its activities include, but are not limited to:
- The production, marketing, training and implementation of software and new information techniques.
- Services on behalf of third parties of various type including, market studies, product marketing, logistics, tax assistance, accounts audit and certification of financial statements, travel agency, catering service and the hiring of services, etc.
- Building construction, public works and civil engineering, etc.
- The agro-pastoral industry, agriculture, fishing, tourism and hospitality, transport, education, health, decoration, disinfestation, forestry and mining, culture and art, freight, etc.
- Purchase and sale (wholesale and in retail), import as well as export of products, warehousing, leasing, manufacturing, repair, modification, packaging, development and transport of all goods, commodities and goods ...
JENETEC is also a member of the Chamber of Commerce of the Democratic Republic of Congo (CCRDC) and is open to all associations, partnerships and joint ventures with partners who wish to do business in the Democratic Republic of Congo to whom she brings her expertise in diverse fields thanks to the excellence and competence of its staff.
Last edited: 04/07/2020